There are a lot of words in my head. Words that want to come out. But they don’t know where they fit. I’m a jewelry artist. This is the blog on my jewelry page. I’m supposed to talk about jewelry. Right?
I’m supposed to talk about jewelry. Right?
So here in this blog. Do I give you jewelry or give you muffins? Do I talk about birthstones or depression? Do I share my heart or my passion?
Or can I do both? I wanted to attach a poll. But I don’t know how. Will you do me a favor and either leave a comment or send me an email.
Just choose one:
- Only write about jewelry. All jewelry. All the time.
- I want to hear your heart and your passion. I want your struggles and your recipes.
- How about a mix of both?
If you are here, reading this…you’ve stuck with me…since I’ve barely written in a year. But those words? The ones in my head and in my heart? They ache just like a new jewelry design. And I want to know what you think. I really do.
For today I’m giving you muffins.
- One. Because they are In.Sane. So good. (and completely sugar free)
- Two. Because I love cooking and baking and overall kitchen creating.
- Three. Because I want to share something with you and muffins seemed like a good place to start.